10 Must Have Experiences in Manuel Antonio
May 22, 2010
1. It’s the most photographed spot in all of Costa Rica!
2. Raft the Savegre river rapids with Rafiki Safari…the cleanest river in Central America..according to Wikipedia!
3. Enjoy a beach BBQ, Tico-style
4. Explore the wildlife in the rainforest of Manuel Antonio National Park.
5. Be mesmerized by the spectacular sunsets.
6. Witness pods of dolphins jumping out of the water while you catamaran alongside them.
7. Be a “perezoso” and do nothing—enjoy the sublime white sand beach at Playa Espadilla.
8. Revel in a dining extravaganza prepared by our Chef Over (must try his guacamole and tres leche cake!).
9. Sip a delectable cup of Costa Rican coffee at the famous Café Milagro.
10. Let the staff of Villa Perezoso pamper you and experience the best of Costa Rica firsthand.